Closing Date: 28 Apr 2017
Department: Business Systems | department info
Reply to: Human Resources | email@example.com
Role purpose and context
To develop software in accordance with end user requirements.
- To develop software to user specifications.
- To conform to procedures and standards in place within the department.
- Respond promptly to user queries relating to software.
- Deal promptly with reported bugs.
- Prepared to work outside of normal office hours if the need arises.
- A good standard of education required, including minimum 5 GCSE passes (Grades A-C) including Maths and English Language and Literature.
- Ideally Graduated in Software Development / Engineering
Skills / Knowledge:
- .Net framework ideally in VB.Net
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Any knowledge of RTM, Formscape, ASP.Net, C# and SQL is advantageous, but not essential
- Any experience of working in a commercial environment is an advantage, but not essential
- Planning and organising:-
- Methodical approach
- Team working and Communication:-
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Able to communicate well within the department and the business
- Ability to learn new languages if required
- Deliver excellent customer service